Please read before registering. You are responsible for the information below.
- In the past we have allowed a 15 minute “grace period” for trainees who are running late, we will no longer allow that grace period. Going for- ward NO late arrivals will be accepted into the training.
- Parking lot gate & doors will lock at 6:30 PM on Tuesdays and at 9 AM on Saturdays
- We will be reviewing basic safety procedures at the beginning of each training session.
- Admission to trainings will begin at 6:15 PM on Tuesdays and at 8:45 AM on Saturdays.
- Pre-registration is REQUIRED 3 days prior to all training sessions.
- Register online HERE
- Please email Racine Bridges (email@example.com) or call at 318-323-8775 during office hours to make any changes.
- Admission to trainings will begin 15 minutes prior to your session for sign-in.
- Doors and parking lot gate are locked during training. If you arrive after the session begins, you WILL NOT be allowed in.
- Substitutes are allowed. You are responsible for calling the office at least 24 hours prior to your session if you cannot attend. If you do not call, you are considered a no show.
- Children are NOT allowed in the building during training.
- You MUST attend the entire training to receive your certificate.
- Training sessions are FREE to Type I, II and III Child Care Centers, the general public, CCAP Registered Family Child Care Home Providers, and CCAP Registered In-Home Providers (unless otherwise noted). Sessions are also open for parents, grandparents, church nursery workers, and anyone who is interested in learning about how young children learn!