WHAT ARE THEY?
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All businesses are eligible. A business is defined as any for-profit or not-for-profit entity and includes sole proprietors (so long as the individual is not acting in his/her personal capacity), partnerships, limited liability corporations and corporations.
WHY SHOULD I USE THEM?
Companies can donate up to $5,000 and get it back as a credit against that company’s state income taxes or as a direct rebate from the state treasury. Companies with multiple tax ID numbers can donate up to $5,000 for each corporation.
DONATE BY MAIL:
- Download the form (click the box below) & mail it along with your check, made payable to Children's Coalition for Northeast Louisiana. Please remember that there is no minimum donation amount required.
- Mail to Children's Coalition for Northeast Louisiana, 117 Hall Street, Monroe, LA 71201, School Readiness Tax Credits on the memo line.
- For donations to count for the 2019 tax year, contributions must be postmarked before December 31, 2019.
- After your donation is received you will be mailed a verification letter documenting your contribution from us and the Louisiana Department of Education.
- For filing your taxes: You will need to provide a copy of your canceled check or credit card receipt to your CPA along with the letter that we provide you.
For any additional questions about School Readiness Tax Credits, please contact Sarah Floyd at our office at 318-323-8775 or email@example.com